Konica Minolta bizhub colour printer copier and scanner C250i digital full colour copier printer scanner photocopier machine 25 pager per minute digital colour copier machine , 256 HDD , 8 GB ram , 10.1 inch disply with scrooling ,, no hard key in display , Led powe lamp, 1200 x 1200 DPI resolution , web browser open in display and directly print from web browser ,light blinking when receive data , light blinking when low paper in tray , light on when paper empty , two papre tray , developer life 10 lakh , Black drum life 225000 print , envelop feed from paper tray , Market place application is pre installed , real time scanning , optional virous protection , , quad core processor , high speed document feeder , 12 x 18 inch print ,This konica Minolta bizhub colour C250i is the Market place machine , you can down load diffrent App from Konica Minolta Market place site some are free and some are chargables .
Model Name/NumberKonica Minolta C250iBrandKonica MinoltaUsage/ApplicationLaser PrinterSupported Paper SizeA3Number Of Trays2Item ColorGray
Enjoy the bizhub i-Series with the 7 inch tablet-like panel, the best User Experience of the market, the number one Security features with the embedded Bitdefender® anti-virus scan engine (optional), Remote Services, Konica Minolta IT Services and much more…
- Konica Minolta IT ServicesDirect access from the MFP user interface home screen to the Konica Minolta MarketPlace to enjoy Cloud services, connectors, and much more.
- Multi-touch panelThe 10.1 inch screen offers vibration feedback and a 90° tilt angle. Users can flick, scroll and enlarge just like a smartphone or tablet
- SecurityA full set of security features provided by bizhub SECURE services, including Bitdefender anti-virus engine, protects your organisation against malware infection.
- SustainabilityReduce environmental impact and save costs at the same time thanks to Konica Minolta’s integrated state-of-the art technology for competitively low power consumption.
- Versatile finishingVersatile finishing options include stapling, punching, letterfolding of up to 3 sheets per letter and booklets of up to 20 sheets (80 pages) for improved office productivity and professional documents.